Monday, March 5, 2012

Can I Please return your modem!

So I decided that I need to record all the crap ATT has put us through.. I will go back and start from the beginning later.

I just got off the phone with ATT after 30 minutes on the phone because my U-verse was not canceled last week as it was supposed to be and  per the instructions that they send with the return label  I needed a BAN or RMA number to put on the return label . This number was also supposed to be a tracking number.
During the 16 minutes I was on hold before I got a rep I tried using their chat "help" and after talking to two different chat reps was told to call .(Good thing I was still on hold) The first rep I spoke to confirmed that my service had not been canceled as previously requested. She canceled it but told me she had to get me to a special department to get the BAN or RMA number.After another long hold I was connected with a gentleman who had none of my info and so we started all over again. After another hold he tells me he has never heard of BAN or RMA number but that he will send me a return label. I advised him I have a return label(again) and read him the instructions. He stated that may be something new and put me on hold to check. After he came back on he said he assumes I want an order number but he is not sure. I again read him the instructions and asked if that order number is what i needed to put on the rtn label and if that would be used for tracking. He stated he can try and get a tracking number if I had already sent it back. I again repeated NO I am trying to send it back and follow the instructions on your return label. He stated just put the order number on it I don't think you even need that.  So we shall see if they track and credit this correctly. Also stay tuned to see what they try and charge us for .



No comments:

Post a Comment